The LDV custom designed security and surveillance vehicle has 4x4 off road capabilities with upgraded tires, wheels and suspension giving it the ability to go almost anywhere you need. The vehicle appears to be an ordinary pickup truck when not in use and was designed to hide the Leveling system, 13KW generator, 6 meter mast, camera, radar, WiFi retransmission points and roof mounted AC condenser within its shell.
• Precision leveling system that allows the vehicle to be leveled both side to side and front to back 4 degrees in each direction; his system allows the camera and radar to be leveled to .005° allow for pin point target acquisition at long range.
• A camera suspension system and radar elevator for a 360° line of site sit at the top of the mast
• Two fuel tanks; one for the chassis and one for the generator allow for increased travel distances as well as 24 hours of generator run time
• A half height communications rack on shock isolators, controls for all the equipment, laptop mount and camera controls in the cab area
• The LDV exclusive Intel-I-Touch™ system to control all operational systems with one button auto deploy and stow features