Trinity Free Clinic (IN) Mobile Medical Vehicle
Trinity Free Clinic of Indiana recently took delivery of their new mobile medical vehicle. Their custom vehicle features a Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis with an all aluminum body, Cummins B6.7L diesel engine with an Allison automatic transmission and rear air suspension. The 30ft. vehicle has a Braun Century 2 Series electric-hydraulic wheelchair lift installed with a swing out curbside door. The exterior of the vehicle also has a power retractable lift for shade in the summer. LED scene lights were also installed. We integrated several extreme duty body storage compartments as well for additional storage on the vehicle. Stabilizing the vehicle on scene is handled by a vehicle leveling system.
Inside, there is a front patient room with a magnetic closure pocket door for privacy. A spider base stool is secured to the side wall during transport. A pressurized water system complete with stainless steel sinks and a hot water heater was also installed. Custom aluminum cabinetry with dry erase writing surface on the overhead doors were also integrated to the interior. Brewer patient exam tables are included in the design. Bright LED interior lighting both in the ceiling and under cabinet is utilized throughout. The front patient room also houses the on-board galley complete with microwave and refrigerator.
The center of the vehicle serves as the waiting area with fixed bench seating, check in counter area and additional aluminum cabinetry. The lavatory with toilet and sink are in the center of the vehicle as well. A medical grade auto defrost refrigerator and a freezer are also installed in this area. Additional laminate work surface is installed as well.
The rear patient room houses the wheel chair lift when it is stowed as well as a second exam table and stool, another sink area with additional storage cabinetry.
- Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis
- 30ft overall length
- 26,000lb. GVWR
- Cummins B6.7L diesel engine
- Allison 2500EVS automatic transmission
- Rear air suspension
- All aluminum body construction
- Braun® Century 2 Series electric-hydraulic wheelchair lift
- LED exterior scene lights
- Laminate counter tops
- CAT6 computer network wiring and jacks
- Cradlepoint cellular router w/ roof mounted antennas
- LED clock display
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- AM/FM in-dash with Bluetooth, 4-channel amplifier and 6.5″ 4-way speakers
- Local volume control for speakers
- Flush magnetic closure pocket doors
- Sliding egress windows with screens (3)
- Galley with microwave & refrigerator
- Fixed bench seating in waiting area; seatbelts for staff
- Dry erase writing surface on overhead cabinet doors
- (3) ducted low profile rooftop A/C units with thermostat
- (3) 5,120BTU electric wall heaters
- (2) Brewer 5001 patient exam tables
- (2) Welch Allyn diagnostic systems and wall transformer sets
- Pressurized water system w/ 2.5gal hot water heater
- 12kW commercial quiet diesel generator
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- LED interior lighting
- (2) 5qt. sharps containers, wall mounted
- (1) Automatic defrost for medical use
- (1) Compact all-freezer for medical use
- Extreme duty body storage compartments
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..