Durham RPS (ON) Mobile Command Center
This 32ft. mobile command center started life as one of our Stock Series vehicles and features a 350hp 7.3L OHV 16 valve V-8 engine with DEVCT variable valve control, SMPI and 5-speed TorqShift automatic transmission with overdrive. Extreme duty underbody compartments provide additional storage area outside the vehicle. For high visibility when traveling to a scene, a complete emergency lights and siren package has been integrated throughout the vehicle’s body.
An industry-exclusive flat-floor slide-out room increases the space in the front conference room. This area also features a fixed conference table with a fold-down leaf, framed magnetic dry erase board, fixed bench seating with removable cushions, and flip-down bench seats for additional seating. A galley kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker can be found in the center of the vehicle along with custom-fabricated aluminum cabinets and a slide-out tray for a customer-supplied printer/scanner/copier/fax machine/etc. The rear area of the vehicle features four workstations with spider-base task chairs, overhead cabinets with dry erase surfaces, laminate countertops, Cat6 network jacks, and a monitor.
On the rear of the exterior is a 15″ wide ladder to provide access to the roof. A manually-operated flip-down step has also been added to the rear for easy entry through the rear door. To assist with parking duties, a color backup camera system was installed. Two low-profile air conditioners and two wall mount 5,120Btu/hr electric heaters help keep the temperature inside comfortable. For electric power, a 15-kW liquid-cooled gasoline generator has been installed in its own custom-fabricated compartment.
The customer had us add an electric galley water system with sink, electric pump water system and fresh/gray water tanks. A bathroom with a DryFlush chemical-free toilet was also added to the command vehicle. Magnetic surface dry erase white boards (7) were also added to the interior. A wall mount electric heater has also been installed.
- Ford F59 Chassis
- (1) Flat-floor slide-out room extension
- Flashing warning lights for slide-out
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
- Galley kitchen with microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator
- Emergency lights and siren package
- Conference table with fold-down leaf and grommets for cable pass-through
- Flip-down bench seating
- Fixed bench seating with removable cushions
- 30″ wide flip-down step on rear bumper
- Marinco 50A-125/250Vac shore power package
- Lavatory with electric water supply
- Fresh and waste water tanks
- 15-kW liquid-cooled diesel generator in custom-fabricated compartment
- (2) low-profile air conditioners
- (2) wall mount 5,120 Btu/hr electric heater
- Pre-wire and installation provisions for customer-installed rear mast
- Zone Defense color backup camera system
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..