St. Louis County Sheriff (MN) Mobile Command Center
Built on an International HV607 chassis, this mobile command center features an all aluminum body with four in-house fabricated flat floor slide-outs. We custom fabricated an exterior workstation which has been installed in the curbside front slide out and features a 49″ SunBrite Pro 2 outdoor 4K display monitor. A vehicle leveling system has also been installed to stabilize the command vehicle while deployed. Extreme Duty body storage compartments have also been added for additional gear storage. LDV’s exclusive Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system has been installed to simplify the deployment of the vehicle on scene. A custom fabricated center console has been added to the cab area to house the siren controller, police radio and other controls. A Havis mount has also been added to the cab area. A complete emergency lighting and siren package has also been installed on the exterior. Bright LED scene lighting is also included.
Inside, the mobile command center has a front conference room with center laminate collaboration table and four spider base task chairs. Flip down bench seating has also been included for staff. The front wall has a 55″ high resolution display monitor along with an Extron HDMI matrix switcher. Magnetic surface dry erase white boards have also been added (11 in total). The center of the vehicle has a fixed seat workstation with dual high resolution displays. A large electronics rack has also been installed to house all of the installed equipment. A large storage closet with adjustable shelving provides additional storage. The rear work room has six workstations, each with a spider base task chair. Streetside workstations have dual 24″ display monitors. Curbside workstations each have a single 32″ display monitor. We also prewired and installed the communications radios in the rear room. 12 magnetic radio microphones are included for the two-way radios. Interior lighting is LED throughout. Cabinetry is custom fabricated aluminum.
HVAC duties are handled by three ducted low profile rooftop A/C units with thermostat. Two direct discharge diesel-fired furnaces and a wall mounted electric heater handle the heat. A powerful 20kW liquid-cooled diesel generator supplies plenty of electric power to the vehicle. All installed components are protected by a full vehicle surge suppression system. Additional features include a Winegard DirecTV automatic satellite system. The body has five perimeter IP cameras as well. A digital HDTV antenna is roof mounted. The command center is also equipped with a Cradlepoint cellular router.
- International HV607 chassis
- CUMMINS L9 360HP diesel engine
- Allison 3000EVS automatic transmission
- All aluminum body construction
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
- Weatherproof exterior workstation
- Vehicle leveling system
- Extreme Duty body storage compartments
- (10) Spider base task chairs
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- Laminate counter tops
- Flip down bench seating
- (11) Magnetic surface dry erase white boards
- (3) Ducted low profile rooftop A/C units
- (2) Direct discharge diesel furnaces
- Wall mounted electric heater
- 20kW liquid-cooled diesel generator
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- Emergency lighting and siren package with CenCom Core CCTL6 head
- LED scene lighting
- (3) Samsung 32″ HDR Smart display monitors
- (8) Samsung 24″ monitors
- (2) Samsung QLED 4K UHD display monitors
- 49″ SunBriteTV Pro 2 outdoor 4K UHD TV
- Wall mounting kits
- Slimline automatic satellite system
- Perimeter IP camera system
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..