St. Bernard Health Mobile Pediatric Clinic
St. Bernard's chose a Freightliner MT-55 walk-in van style for their two-room mobile clinic. Another large exam room can be found at front with an exam table, custom-fabricated aluminum cabinets, and countertop area with sink. The center entrance features a large reception area, waiting room and galley. A monitor has been mounted above the curbside access door in the waiting area. An exam room with a wheelchair lift and access door is found in the rear of the vehicle. Flush pocket doors can be deployed to provide privacy in the exam rooms when needed. A host of customer-supplied medical equipment was also installed throughout the vehicle as well. This mobile medical clinic also features ample interior storage and workspace. A 12-kW generator has also been installed to provide electric power to the vehicle when needed. LDV’s Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
has also been integrated into the vehicle, automating start-up and shutdown procedures and controlling vehicle systems with the touch of a button.
- FREIGHTLINER MT-55 Front engine walk in style chassis
- 26,000-lb. GVWR with air ride rear suspension and hydraulic brakes
- 30′ long load space all aluminum step van body
- Wheelchair door and lift
- Digital media receiver with GPS navigation
- Plumbed galley system
- Custom fabricated bench seating with heavy duty vinyl
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- LED interior lighting
- Solid surface counter tops
- LDV Intel-I-Touch™ multiplex controlled power and data electronics system with 10″ LCD touchscreen
- LED TV and 3D Blu-ray player with Wi-FiÃ‚Â® Digital HDTV Antenna
- Temperature Alarm with 4 Inputs
- CAT6 computer network jack with CAT6 cable
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Multifunction Printer
- Commercial 4G router
- Leveling system and exterior compartments
- Onan Commercial Quiet Diesel 12kw generator
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.