Scott County Library Bookmobile
Scott County selected a Ford F-59 as the platform of their bookmobile. With a center entrance, large awning and clerestory windows for loads of natural light, this bookmobile will provide a great environment for workers and patrons alike. The bookmobile features an exterior weatherproof television with built-in streaming and additional inputs as well as a PA and enhanced sound system for educational programs. The interior features modular Acore shelves, communication and WiFi equipment, flip-down bench seating, a removable whiteboard with TV and AV prep. It also features a galley area.
- Ford F59 gasoline chassis with 22,000 GVWR
- 22′ Long all aluminum walk in style van body
- Automatic entry step with LED courtesy lighting
- 20′ tread step cover
- Wireless handheld microphone system
- Interior and exterior weatherproof sound system
- Color back up camera with 7″ LCD
- Galley with microwave and refrigerator
- Custom fabricated bench seating
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinetry
- Acore shelving
- LED interior lighting and scene lighting
- Audio video including LED TV’s HDTV antenna, disc player
"LDV was a joy to work with. We had a great working relationship with them. They were consistently quick...
Thank you all for being a really great company to work with. This has been an enjoyable process on this end.
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.