SC Department of Workforce Development
SC Department of Workforce Development chose a 24' Freightliner M2 chassis with a Cummins 220HP engine and Allison 2200 5-Speed automatic transmission for their two mobile workforce development vehicles. An Onan Commercial Quiet diesel generator is housed in its own custom fabricated aluminum compartment. Ten workstations have been outfitted with overhead dry erase surface custom fabricated aluminum cabinets and the ability to secure their office chairs while in transit. An aluminum wheelchair door and wheelchair lift have also been added for accessibility. Two electric powered awnings, a vehicle leveling system, and exterior storage compartments are some of the features included on the exterior of this vehicle as well.
- 24′ Freightliner M2 chassis
- 26,000-lb. GVWR
- Cummins 220HP engine
- Allison 2200 5-Speed automatic transmission
- Braun wheelchair lift
- Zone Defense backup camera system
- Blackout curtains for all cab area windows
- Galley kitchen
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- 2 Coleman Mach 8 low profile air conditioners
- 2 Broan electric heaters
- Onan Quiet Diesel 12-kW generator
- Exterior storage compartments
- 2 electric powered awnings
- Heavy-duty Quadra Mfg. Bigfoot vehicle leveling system
- Napco Gemini alarm system
"LDV was a joy to work with. We had a great working relationship with them. They were consistently quick...
Thank you all for being a really great company to work with. This has been an enjoyable process on this end.
"LDV is amazing. Sales Specialist, Scott Remer is BEST OF THE BEST!"
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.