Santa Barbara Police Department Mobile Command Center
The Santa Barbara Police Department just took delivery of their new mobile command center. The vehicle is built on a 22ft. Ford F59 chassis with an all aluminum body and 6.8L Triton V10 power (gasoline) and features a single flat-floor slide out room for more interior space, a conference room area, interior workstations with radio communications and dry erase white boards, custom fabricated storage cabinets, a galley kitchen complete with microwave, refrigerator and a Keurig™ coffee maker and has supplemental power courtesy of a Wrico 12kW liquid-cooled gasoline generator. The vehicle boasts a host of integrated technology such as LDV’s Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation control system, 4 Samsung LED 4K Smart TVs with one installed on the outside of the command center within a weatherproof housing and 4 16:9 Superwide monitors, CAT6 wiring, DirecTV satellite, a Fireco 2200 Series heavy-duty pneumatic mast with twin perimeter cameras and more.
- Ford F59 22ft.
- All aluminum body
- Triton 6.8L Triton V10 (gasoline)
- Single flat-floor slide out room
- Twin perimeter cameras
- Custom fabricated cabinets
- Exterior weatherproof workstation
- 4 Samsung LED 4K Smart TVs
- Conference room
- CAT6 network cabling
- Mobil Satellite DataSat 980 auto-deploy Antenna System
- Dometic Weatherpro awning
- Quadra Mfg. Bigfoot® four-point vehicle leveling system
- Pneumatic telescoping mast
- Whelen emergency lights
- Whelen sirens
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..