Red Cliff Health (WI) Mobile Rehab Unit
Red Cliff Community Health Center just took delivery of their new mobile rehab vehicle. Their vehicle is built on a Ford E-450 commercial cutaway chassis and has a 7.3L Triton gasoline engine with 6-speed automatic transmission. Electric power is supplied by an Onan Commercial Quiet generator. Electrical systems and equipment is protected by a full vehicle surge suppression system
Inside, the vehicle features a single workstation with a spider base task chair. There are flip down seats as well as a fixed bench seat. A large dry erase white board is included in the interior. There is a galley with microwave and refrigerator as well as a lavatory in the rear of the vehicle with an incinolet stainless steel electric toilet. Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets provide storage as well as a large closet with adjustable shelving. There is a 43" LED TV monitor on the rear wall as well as a 28" LED monitor.
- Ford E-450 Cutaway Chassis
- 7.3L gasoline engine
- Electronic 6-speed automatic
- Custom dry van body
- Color backup camera system
- Galley w/ 2.7cu. ft. refrigerator and microwave
- Lavatory with Incinolet stainless steel electric toilet
- Wall mounted hand sanitizers
- Single interior workstation with task chair
- Flip-down bench seating
- Fixed bench seat
- 43″ LED TV monitor
- 28″ LED TV monitor
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- HDTV antenna
- Prewired for communications radios (2)
- Closet with adjustable shelving
- Onan Commercial Quiet generator
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.