Oneonta Police Department (NY) Special Services Vehicle
Oneonta Police Department of New York just took delivery of this new SWAT vehicle. Built on a Ford F59 chassis, their vehicle features a 7.3L Triton V8 engine, 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and 22,000lb. GVW. The vehicle is an all aluminum body construction and features dual swing out rear doors and both driver and passenger entry doors. We integrated a weather resistant exterior storage compartment as well as an Onan 7kW Commercial Quiet gasoline generator within a custom fabricated housing. We also added a custom aluminum flip down rear step on the bumper.
Inside, the vehicle features roll up gear storage compartments with adjustable aluminum box pan shelving, custom fabricated aluminum cabinetry, fixed bench seating with underseat storage and a stowable collaboration table. The ceiling has fluted aluminum grab bars for staff. There are four magnetic dry erase white boards framed in aluminum.
The vehicle is equipped with a complete emergency lighting and siren package. HVAC systems are a low profile rooftop A/C unit with wall-mounted thermostat and a direct discharge furnace. All electrical systems are protected by a full vehicle surge suppression system. The vehicle also has an auto eject shore power inlet on the vehicle exterior.
- Ford F59 gas chassis
- 7.3L V8 engine
- 6-speed automatic with overdrive
- All aluminum body construction
- Extreme duty body storage compartment
- Onan 7kW gas generator
- Dual swing out rear doors
- Custom aluminum flip down step
- Emergency lighting and siren package
- Roll up gear storage compartments
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- Stowable conference table
- LED interior lighting
- Communications radios (2)
- Fixed bench seating
- Ceiling mounted fluted grab handles
- (4) magnetic dry erase white boards
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..