Olathe Police Department Mobile Command Center
This vehicle was purchased by the Olathe Police Department and was designed on a Freightliner M2 106 conventional cab chassis with a 30′ long custom all aluminum dry van body.
The interior of the unit features a galley with a microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and a pressurized water system with a lavatory, and custom fabricated aluminum cabinets with dry erase writing surface on the upper cabinets. Technology in this vehicle includes 6 LCD HDTV’s, a large format LCD monitor with a smartboard overlay, satellite TV system, customer supplied radios and telephone system and a dedicated computer network system with CAT6 . The exterior of the vehicle has exterior storage compartments with dome lighting, Dri-Deck matting and has two 18’ long awnings one featured on each side of the vehicle, in addition to a completely waterproof exterior viewable storage compartment for the monitor.
This vehicle also consists of four flat floor slide out room extensions and has an electronic over hydraulic control system for the slide out that is programmed to lower the slide out to the floor height after full extension which is controlled by the multiplex system which controls the power and data electronics system that simultaneously allows distribution of the information to multiple onboard control/monitoring stations. The exterior also features an emergency lighting package, leveling system, a camera mast, microwave antenna mast with cameras and lighting.
- Freightliner M2 106 Conventional cab, 56,000-lb. GVWR
- 29′ 6″ long custom all aluminum dry van body
- (2) Flat floor slide-out room extension 84″
- (1) Rear flat floor slide-out room extension 120″
- (1) Rear Flat floor slide-out room extension 123″
- Galley with coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave
- Custom fabricated bench seating
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- LED ceiling lighting
- Multiple LED TVs
- 40″ LED HDTV with touchscreen overlay
- Weatherproof exterior compartment to house TV and exterior work station
- Stationary satellite TV system, DirecTV
- Multi camera surveillance system
- Digital HD Modulated Video System
- LDV Intel-I-Touch™ with (2) 7″ LCD touch screens
- Pressurized lavatory water system
- Telescoping tripod lights and Night Scan Powerlight
- (2) HD telescoping masts with camera system
- Prep for radio, phone system, CAT6 computer network jacks
- Two-Way Broadband Satellite Communications Terminal
- Cisco phone system
- Awning and leveling system
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..