Northwest Community Healthcare Mobile Dental Clinic
Northwest Community Healthcare selected a walk in style van as the platform for their new dental clinic. Northwest previously operated a cab chassis style mobile unit. In selecting a walk in van style body, Northwest noted they liked that it required fewer steps to enter, a CDL wasn't required and they had direct access to the cab. The body style also makes for a more uniform graphics application. Northwest Community Healthcare's mobile dental unit features a front and rear exam room and a center entrance with a waiting area, workstation and galley. Each exam room contains a large counter with custom fabricated aluminum cabinets and drawers which feature one hand open, close and lock.
- 26,000 non-CDL commercial walk in van
- Under vehicle lift (stores outside) to accommodate handicap patrons
- Separate/private (2) full operatory
- Custom aluminum cabinetry throughout
- Anti-microbial solid surface counter tops
- Central sterilization area with slide-out autoclave and recessed ultrasonic
- Radius delivery to accommodate left and right handed
- LED lighting throughout
- Small galley
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.