McKenzie County Library Bookmobile
When McKenzie County Public Library selected the Ford E-450 as their platform, they had height requirements and knew they needed wheelchair accessibility. A few other unique additions include: built in wifi, rolling carts for lobby stop, removable workstations, and modular Acore shelves.
- Ford Commercial Cutaway E-450 Super Duty
- 14,500 GVWR with rear springs
- 17′ Long aluminum dry van body
- Braun wheelchair lift
- Wireless handheld microphone system
- Color back-up system with 7″ LCD monitor
- Custom fabricated bench seating
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinetry with dry erase on overhead doors
- Acore shelving
- CAT6 computer network jacks
- Cradlepoint 4G router
"LDV was a joy to work with. We had a great working relationship with them. They were consistently quick...
Thank you all for being a really great company to work with. This has been an enjoyable process on this end.
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.