Mayo Clinic Health System Mobile Mammography Unit
The Mayo Clinic selected a rear entry platform for their mobile mammography clinic. With a comfortable waiting and check-in area in the rear and two changing stations that enter into the mammography room, this fully functional screening center is a warm and desirable layout.
- Freightliner M2 cab chassis
- 28′ aluminum van body
- Zone defense color camera system with 7″ LCD
- Galley water system iwth refrigerator and microwave
- Custom fabricated bench seating with removable cushions for additional storage
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets with gas shocks
- Solid surface countertops
- CAT 6 computer networking jacks
- Exterior storage compartments
- 56″ electric awning
- Leveling system
- Temperature monitoring system
- Wheelchair lift
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.