Massachusetts State Police Rapid Response Vehicle
The Massachusetts State Rapid Response Vehicle is built on a Ford E-450 Commercial Cutaway chassis with rear wheel drive and rear spring suspension. This rapid response vehicle includes a 6.8L Triton V10 engine and an electronic 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive.
The interior features custom-fabricated fixed bench seating with an aluminum base and removable cushions for additional storage space. Twin rear swing doors provide an entry point into the vehicle along with a 12″ treadplate full bumper step. There is also a curbside and streetside entry door for additional entry points. Pre-wire and installation provisions for a communications radio were made as well.
- Ford Econoline E-450 Super Duty, 14,500lb GVWR
- 14′ long custom dry van body
- 6.8L Triton V10 engine
- Rear wheel drive and rear spring suspension
- Pre-wire and installation prep for communications radio
- Custom-fabricated fixed bench seating
- Twin rear swing doors
- Curb and streetside entry doors
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..