Loyola Medicine Pediatric Mobile Health Unit
Loyola selected a 40' long aluminum walk in style van with an extended ceiling height of 92". The truck is under CDL weight, thus a commercial driver's license is not required. The unit features a large front exam area, desk and custom fabricated bench with storage a center check in area, galley, waiting room with large television and storage cabinets. The rear area features a second large exam area and workstation.
- Non CDL Commercial Freightliner MT 55
- 26,000 GVWR
- 92″ high and 30′ long all aluminum walk in style van body
- Medical package interior including: Lonseal floor, Korogard wall covering and trim, aluminum cabinets and solid surface countertop materials
- Refrigerator, fully plumbed galley
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- Brewer exam stools and tables
- LED TV, DVD player
- Telephone system, CAT 6 computer network jacks, multi-function printer, Cisco router
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.