Indianapolis Public Library Bookmobiles
The Indianapolis Public Library wanted two new bookmobiles to send out to their community. The front features a dual entrance door with ramp, and a patron door is at the back. The interior was designed with bench seating and removable cushions with slide out storage bins underneath, bright white Acore brand adjustable shelving, acrylic literature holders, dry erase and cork boards at the workstations.
- Chevy 4500 Chassis
- 7kW generator in exterior compartment with ON/OFF on interior control panel
- 16′ van body with exterior storage compartments
- 12′ awning
- Kneeling feature (easy patron entry regardless of age)
- Space saving bi-fold ramp for cart delivery (without taking up interior space)
- Solar power kit to provide power to charge electronics
- Belted rear seat that doubles as check out desk
"LDV was a joy to work with. We had a great working relationship with them. They were consistently quick...
Thank you all for being a really great company to work with. This has been an enjoyable process on this end.
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.