Hillsboro Police Department (OR) Mobile Command Center
The Hillsboro Police Department’s new mobile command center is an amazing vehicle! Built on an all aluminum walk-in style van body with a Freightliner MT-55 chassis, the Hillsboro PD’s mobile command center features two industry-exclusive LDV-fabricated slide-outs to increase the available workspace inside the vehicle. Each slide-out has limo-tint windows integrated with black-out curtains. Vehicle set-up and shutdown is simplified by our Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation touchscreen. Hillsboro’s vehicle is powered by a Cummins B6.7 diesel engine with an Allison 2200EVS transmission. Entry into the vehicle is courtesy of a curbside entry door as well as a rear entry door complete with custom fabricated aluminum flip-down step.
Inside Hillsboro’s vehicle is a front conference room complete with a one-off tilting conference table. Room for six workstations was included in the design for the front area in the vehicle. In the center of the vehicle are the electronics racks, a slide-out printer tray and custom fabricated aluminum cabinets with durable textured dark gray powder coat. LED under cabinet lighting was integrated under all of the overhead cabinets. Custom magnetic dry erase white boards are installed throughout the interior as well. Counter tops are solid surface throughout. A 49″ and 43″ LED 4K Smart TVs were installed. The 49″ display is housed in a custom front wall partition that also houses electronics equipment and a floor heater.
In the rear of the vehicle is an additional workstation with computer and pedal-activated headset. A flip-down seat complete with handcuff bar is included. A cafe-style work area is also included in the layout. LDV prewired and made provisions for customer supplied communications radios throughout.
A custom LDV-fabricated weatherproof exterior workstation was integrated into the body which houses a large 55″ Sunbrite monitor, communications equipment and more. An APC Smart-UPS protect rack-mounted audio/video equipment. The customer elected to add a Whelen telescoping tripod LED light pole for night operations. Bright LED Scene lights were also added to the vehicle body. A complete emergency lighting and siren package was installed.
- Freightliner MT-55 walk-in style van
- 24ft. all aluminum dry van body
- Dual LDV-fabricated flat-floor slide-outs
- Curbside and rear entry doors
- Dual exterior awnings
- LDV-fabricated weatherproof exterior workstation
- Sunbrite™ exterior monitor
- Heavy duty exterior body storage compartments
- 2 Igloo Marine-grade 36qt. coolers
- Vulcan® warming drawer
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation touchscreen (1)
- Front conference room with power tilting table
- Solid surface counter tops
- 6 workstations in the conference area
- 8 high resolution computer monitors
- Spider base task chairs
- Custom fabricated powder coated aluminum cabinets
- Dual electronics racks
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- CAT6 network wiring and jacks throughout
- Rear workstation/booking area
- Flip down seat with handcuff bar
- Café-style table with fixed seating
- Underseat storage cabinets
- Prewired for customer-supplied radios
- 4K LED Smart monitors
- LED interior lighting
- Vehicle leveling system
- Flip-down rooftop access ladder
- Custom aluminum flip-down rear step
- Cradlepoint cellular route with rooftop antennas
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..