HEAR Wisconsin Mobile Audio Testing Vehicle
HEAR Wisconsin chose LDV to create their new mobile audiology vehicle which will be utilized to bring audio testing to patients all over the state. The vehicle is simple to use as well thanks to our exclusive Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system controls systems such as interior and exterior lighting, HVAC, generator, awning and more through the touchscreen interface.
At the front of the vehicle are multiple custom-fabricated aluminum cabinets. The overhead cabinets include a mix of cabinets with dry erase writing surfaces and bright blue powder coating. Gray slatwall provides adjustable display and storage space for headphones and hearing assistance products right on the vehicle. There is a custom fixed bench seat with seatbelt for a third passenger. The custom textured laminate counter tops provide a durable work surface.
LDV integrated a wheelchair access door with a custom-fabricated door holder to use with the Braun electric-hydraulic wheelchair lift. The wheelchair lift is stowed next to the custom-fabricated storage closet when not in use. At the rear of the vehicle is a 6-person audio booth for Hear Wisconsin’s audio testing complete with a single workstation.
Bright LED scene lights are included on the vehicle’s exterior. A powerful Onan diesel generator supplies the electric power to the vehicle when it is setup for audio testing. Extreme Duty body compartments have also been integrated into the body for additional storage.
- Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis
- Cummins B6.7 260 HP engine
- Allison 2200 automatic transmission with park pawl
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
- Braun electric-hydraulic wheelchair lift
- Vehicle leveling system
- Extreme duty body storage compartments
- 6-person custom mobile audiometric booth
- Electric galley water system
- Fixed bench seating with removable cushions
- Custom-fabricated aluminum cabinets
- Spider base task chairs
- 18′ automatic electric awning
- Onan Commercial Quiet 12-kW diesel generator
- (2) Coleman Mach 8 series low-profile rooftop air conditioners
- Broan 5,120 BTU/hr electric heater
- 12,000-16,000 BTU/hr direct discharge diesel-fired furnace with individual thermostat
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- Colorful full graphic wrap
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..