Goodyear Police Department (AZ) Mobile Command Center
This custom command center is built on a Freightliner M2 106 tandem axle chassis and features a Cummins L9 360EV HP and an Allison 3000 EVS automatic transmission. The all aluminum body construction features four of our in-house fabricated flat floor slide-outs and Extreme Duty body storage compartments for gear. Our Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system simplifies the deployment of the vehicle on scene. Entry into the vehicle is by swing out curbside entry door or rear entry, each with a pull out stair cassette. A weatherproof exterior monitor compartment has been integrated into the curbside slideout. A complete emergency lighting and siren package has also been installed. An exterior galley compartment features a microwave and Keurig coffee maker. We also installed a non-locking rear pneumatic mast with perimeter surveillance camera equipment.
Inside, a front conference room features a 65″ high resolution display monitor on the front wall along with a center conference table and four spider base task chairs. Flip down bench seating is included for additional staff. Magnetic surface dry erase white boards and a wall mounted 43″ display monitor are also included in the front room. Magnetic soft closure pocket doors provide privacy throughout the vehicle’s interior. Custom fabricated aluminum cabinetry is utilized throughout for gear storage.
The center of the vehicle features a lavatory with pressurized water supply, toilet and corner sink which can be accessed from the streetside exterior. A large electronics rack houses all of the installed electronics. A large work room is also included. Each work station features a spider base task chair. Two of the workstations feature dual 24″ display monitors. We also prewired and installed the customer’s communications radios.
A dedicated dispatch room is also included in the rear of the interior. A custom insulated swing door allows entry into the dispatch area. Each dispatch station has a high resolution display monitor. A 32″ display is wall mounted on each side wall.
The HVAC system consists of four ducted low profile rooftop A/C units. Electric power is supplied by a powerful 25kW liquid cooled diesel generator. All of the vehicles electronics are protected by a surge suppression system. A Will-Burt Night Scan LED light tower has been fitted to the roof of the command center. Four perimeter surveillance cameras have also been installed. A 4K video matrix switcher has been installed to handle the video source feeds throughout the vehicle.
- Freightliner M2
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
- (4) flat-floor slide out room extensions
- Motorized retractable lateral arm awning
- Weatherproof exterior workstation with 55″ UHD Outdoor Smart HDTV, duplex receptacles, flip down work surface, and LED strip light
- (2) pull-out aluminum stairs in narrow profile cassette
- Removable four-legged conference table
- Flip down bench seating with brackets for storing spider base chairs
- (2) flush pocket doors installed on heavy-duty aluminum tracks
- Galley area with microwave and coffee maker
- On-board lavatory with toilet, corner cabinet with sink, pressurized water system, and wastebasket
- Heavy-duty non-locking telescoping pneumatic mast
- (5) low-profile air conditioners
- Will-Burt® Night Scan light tower
- 25-kW liquid-cooled diesel generator in a custom-fabricated compartment
- Complete emergency lights and siren package
- Pre-wire preparations for customer installed MDT
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..