Gloucester County OEM (NJ) Mobile Command Center
This custom mobile command center features a Freightliner M2 106 conventional cab chassis and an all aluminum body construction. We built and integrated three of our flat floor slide-outs to maximize the interior workspace. We also installed an in-house fabricated weatherproof workstation. Entry into the vehicle is by curbside or rear entry doors. Vehicle deployment is simplified by our exclusive Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system. Additional storage for gear is provided by our Extreme Duty body storage boxes. The rear compartment is a tunnel box and goes all the way through. The command center is also equipped with a leveling system to stabilize the vehicle when deployed. A complete emergency lighting and siren package along with bright LED scene lights have also been installed.
Inside, the command center features a front conference room with center table and six spider base task chairs. Flip down bench seats accommodate additional staff members. We wall mounted an 85″ display monitor on the front wall. Magnetic surface dry erase white boards are utilized throughout the vehicle. Magnetic soft closure pocket doors have been installed for privacy. The center of the vehicle features a galley with microwave, Keurig™ coffee maker and a small refrigerator. Custom aluminum cabinetry has been installed throughout. There are also two workstation in the center area of the command center.
The rear work/collaboration room features additional display monitors. We also prewired and installed the customer’s communications radios. Blackout curtains are utilized for privacy. A large electronics rack has been installed to house all of the installed equipment. Radio chargers are also included.
Additional vehicle features include a Digital HDTV antenna, Extron 16×16 4K Plus video matrix switcher with wireless gateway and four perimeter IP cameras. The Extron system is controller by three touchscreen selector panels. We also installed a heavy duty non-locking telescoping pneumatic mast. We installed a dome network IP camera with lightfinder technology on the mast. CAT6 network wiring and jacks are utilized throughout the vehicle. We also installed a Cradlepoint cellular router with roof-mounted antennas.
- Freightliner M2 106 conventional cab chassis
- All aluminum body construction
- (3) LDV-fabricated flat floor slide outs
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
- Vehicle leveling system
- Weatherproof exterior workstation
- Non-locking telescoping mast w/ dome network IP camera
- 25kW liquid-cooled diesel generator
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- Extron 16×16 video matrix switcher
- (3) Extron touchpads for video source switching
- (4) Ducted low profile rooftop A/C units
- (2) Direct discharge diesel-fired furnaces
- Electric kick space heater
- (12) Spider base task chairs
- Flip down bench seating
- Galley w/ microwave, refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker
- Magnetic soft close pocket doors
- Magnetic surface dry erase white boards
- Emergency lighting and siren package
- Night Scan Powerlite LED flood lights
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..