Florida Power & Light Mobile Command Center
Florida Power & Light’s mobile command center includes the LDV Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system. Its auto set up mode enables the command center to be fully operational/fully deployed in under five minutes by a single operator. This includes but is not limited to: generator startup, interior and exterior lighting powered on, HVAC systems powered on, galley equipment powered on, audio/video systems powered on, slide-outs deployed, leveling system deployed, radio systems powered on, computer network equipment powered on, battery charging system powered on, and awning extended.
The front room features two slide-out extensions and a conference table with seating for up to eight people, as well as a work station with overhead cabinet and a murphy bed. There is a pocket door as well as walk-through access to the cab from this room. In the center of the vehicle, two slide-out extensions and a minimum of six work stations with overhead cabinets, a 40-space equipment rack, and a multifunction printer can be found. There is a pocket door on each end of this room for added privacy when needed. At the rear of the vehicle, the third room contains a galley and lavatory as well as an exterior entrance. A host of electrical and network jacks including GFCI duplex receptacles can be found in the vehicle as well as a shore power inlet for shore power when needed on the exterior.
An electric awning deploys to provide cover for the curbside entry door and slide-out with exterior workstation. The exterior includes ample underbody storage compartments. A heavy-duty vehicle leveling system ensures the vehicle is level on any terrain with the touch of a button. A roof access ladder has been mounted to the interior and is located in the lavatory. Pull-out aluminum stairs have been installed in a narrow cassette below the floor line for access to the vehicle and easy storage. Two heavy-duty non-locking telescoping pneumatic masts with camera systems provide staff a way to keep surveillance over the area they are servicing.
- Freightliner M2
- 40′ bumper to bumper with all aluminum body
- LED lighting
- (4) Flat floor slide out room extensions
- Galley and lavatory with pressurized water system
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets with dry erase surface
- LDV Intel-I-Touch system to automate vehicle functions
- Roof access
- Automatic leveling system
- Audio video system including multiple LED tvs, exterior weatherproof workstation with TV, Digital Video Recorder with built-in DVD+RW burner, 500GB HDD and DVD Recorder, HD Satellite Receiver-Commercial, Multi camera surveillance system, HD Modulated Video System for Audio/Video, Wireless PA System, Audio amplifier
- Wire chase wire management system
- (2) Automatic awnings
- Microwave dish
- Weather Station
- (2)Heavy-duty non-locking telescoping pneumatic masts, custom fabricated 0.125″ aluminum Nycoil cylinders with camera system
- (2) Direct landline input runs and CAT6 computer network/telephone jack with routed CAT6 cable
- Mobile Storm Kit
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..