Florida Hospital Mobile Mammography Unit
This women's healthcare unit was designed with input from mobile mammography providers, health care providers, equipment providers and users industry-wide.
This mobile mammography vehicle is built on a Freightliner commercial chassis with a low floor and extended height heavy duty body and will provide its owner maximum longevity and retrofit opportunities. The chassis has a 250,000 mile lifespan with twenty year life on the body, making it an ideal candidate for frequent interior retrofits to update technology and equipment. LDV installed a Hologic Dimensions 3D unit in the forward exam room. The middle area is used for reception, and the rear area is for exam and ultrasound.
- Chassis and Body
- Freightliner MT55 with air brakes and air suspension
- 91″ high x 30′ load space x 40′ bumper-to-bumper
- All-aluminum walk-in van body
- Rear air-ride suspension
- Interior Decor
- Floor: Hospital Grade Lonseal Lonzebra African Sunset PVC
- Wall Coverings: Inpro Honey Nut and Natural Maple
- Ceiling: Modular panel in Dark Oatmeal
- Bench Seating: Antimicrobial in Aegean
- Countertops: Antimicrobial Icelantik Mint Mirage solid surface
- Curtains/Valances: Inpro Seagrass
- Cabinets: Wilsonart Spiced Zephyr
- Options: LED lighting, Solid surface antimicrobial countertops, Inpro wall material, Custom fabricated laminate cabinets, Equipment service door, Underbody storage, 32″ LCD TV Monitor and DVD player
- Rear Room: Ultrasound table and chair, Sink and additional counter-space, Egress
- Middle Room: Patient entrance door, Patient reception and waiting area, Countertop and storage
- Front Room: Changing room with dual door access, Mammography service door, Mammography screening room, Countertop and cabinet storage
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.