Entergy Energy (AR) Mobile Command Center
The recently completed mobile command center for Entergy Energy features a Freightliner M2 106 chassis with all aluminum body. We integrated four custom fabricated flat floor slide-outs to increase the available interior space. A weatherproof exterior workstation was also added. A vehicle leveling system was installed to stabilize the vehicle when deployed. Entry into the vehicle is by pull out stair cassette at the rear of the command vehicle. A keyless entry system was also installed for convenience. We simplified vehicle deployment with our Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system. Extreme duty body storage compartments provide additional gear storage.
Inside, the command center has a front conference and collaboration room for meetings. A corner workstation has also been added complete with high resolution display monitor. The center conference table features room for 7 and a pass through to the cab. A large 55″ display monitor is wall mounted in the streetside slide out along with magnetic surface dry erase white boards. The curbside slide out has a 43″ display monitor. Counter tops are solid surface for durability. We installed dual wireless charging bases in the surface of the conference table. An Extron video matrix switcher can send video signals to any of the installed monitors in the command vehicle. A weather station is also included.
The center of the vehicle features the electronics rack, multi-function printer on a slide-out tray and magnetic close pocket doors for privacy.
The next room heading towards the rear of the vehicle is a dedicated work room with six workstations. A spider base task chair has been added to each along with high resolution display monitors. Overhead electronics racks are also included.
The rear room features a lavatory and the galley. The galley in the command center features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The truck is also equipped with a pressurized water supply system and a waste water tank for convenience.
Electric power is supplied to the vehicle by a 25kW liquid-cooled diesel generator. All vehicle electronics are protected by a full vehicle surge suppression system. HVAC duties are handled by four ducted low profile rooftop A/C units and wall mounted electric heaters. A Will-Burt Night Scan LED light tower has been fitted to the roof for night operations. Four perimeter IP cameras have also been installed on the vehicle. A digital HDTV antenna has been installed on the roof. A non-locking telescoping rear mast is also installed with dual network IP cameras.
- Freightliner M2 conventional cab chassis
- All aluminum body construction
- (4) LDV-fabricated flat floor slide-outs
- Weatherproof exterior workstation
- Vehicle leveling system
- Pull out aluminum stair cassette for entry
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
- Extreme duty body storage compartments
- LED scene lighting
- Non-locking rear pneumatic mast
- Dome network IP cameras (2)
- Will-Burt Night Scan LED light tower
- Weather station
- 25kW liquid-cooled diesel generator
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- Pressurized water supply
- Galley w/ microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker
- Multi-function printer on slide out tray
- Solid surface counter tops
- (14) Spider base task chairs
- Magnetic surface dry erase white boards
- Magnetic soft closure pocket doors
- 55″ LED outdoor display monitor in exterior workstation
- 43″ LED display monitor
- 65″ LED display with IR Interactive touch screen
- (4) 24″ Smart LED display monitors
- CAT6 network wiring and jacks
- (4) Perimeter cameras
- Winegard slimline satellite system
- Digital HDTV antenna
- Extron video matrix switcher
- Wireless presentation system
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..