DuPage MERIT (IL) Mobile Command Center
Built on a Freightliner M2 106 conventional cab chassis, this mobile command center features an all aluminum body and two of our in-house fabricated flat floor slide outs. The command center is powered by a CUMMINS L9 350EV HP engine with an Allison 3000EVS automatic transmission. We added our Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system to simplify the setup of the vehicle on scene. A leveling system was also installed to stabilize the vehicle while deployed. We fabricated and installed Extreme Duty body storage compartments to house gear. A weatherproof exterior workstation has been integrated into the body on the curbside exterior.
Inside, the front room of the command center doubles as a work room and conference area. There are three work stations with spider base task chairs and a center collaboration table. We wall mounted a 55″ 4K interactive display monitor to the front wall. We prewired and installed the customer’s communications radios. Cabinets are custom fabricated aluminum throughout and the overhead cabinets feature dry erase writing surface. Magnetic surface dry erase white boards are also utilized. Flip down bench seats are also included for staff. The center of the vehicle features dual electronics racks and a galley kitchen with microwave, Keurig™ coffee maker and a small refrigerator. There is also a printer on a slide out tray. A café-style work desk is also included near the curbside entry door.
The rear work room features three additional workstations, each with a spider base task chair. High resolution display monitors are wall mounted. An additional entry door with a pull out stair cassette is part of the rear room.
The HVAC system consists of power roof ventilator and four ducted low profile rooftop A/C units with wall thermostat. Three direct discharge diesel-fired furnaces supply heat when needed. A powerful 20kW liquid-cooled diesel generator supplies plenty of electric power to the vehicle. All of the installed electronics are protected by a full vehicle surge suppression system. Additional features include localized mini Intel-I-Touch touchpads in each room. A complete emergency lighting and siren package has also been installed.A 16×16 HDMI video matrix switcher handles all of the video sources. There is also a wireless collaboration gateway installed in the vehicle.
- Freightliner M2 106 conventional cab chassis
- Cummins L9 350HP EV diesel engine
- Allison 3000EVS automatic transmission with PTO provision
- All aluminum body construction
- (2) In-house fabricated flat floor slide outs
- Extreme Duty body storage compartments
- Non-locking rear mast with perimeter surveillance cameras
- (2) Aluminum pull out stair cassettes
- Weatherproof workstation with high resolution display monitor
- Emergency lighting and siren package
- LED scene lighting
- Galley w/ microwave, refrigerator and Keurig™ coffee maker
- Custom aluminum storage cabinetry
- Magnetic soft closure pocket doors
- (6) Spider base task chairs
- Flip down bench seating
- 55″ VIBE interactive display
- Magnetic surface dry erase white boards
- (2) Electronics racks
- Prewired for customer communications radios
- Vehicle leveling system
- 20kW liquid cooled diesel generator
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..