Dane County Library Service takes delivery of their new bookmobile
Dane County Library Service recently took delivery of their second LDV-built bookmobile. Their bookmobile is built on a Ford F59 chassis with gasoline Triton V10 power and features white Acore bookshelves with a 15° slantback, vibrant blue countertops, color-changing LEDs inside and on the exterior of the truck, exterior awning with a 49" LED Smart TV, interior and exterior sound system with ducking microphone and more. Custom powder coated aluminum storage cabinets, upgraded driver and passenger seats and a super colorful wrap make this one outstanding bookmobile!
- Ford F59 22ft. walk-in van
- Gasoline 6.8L Triton V10 SOHC EFI
- 22,000 GVWR
- 5.38 rear axle ratio
- Upgraded driver and passenger seating
- Full graphics wrap
- Wilsonart laminate countertops in vibrant blue
- Dual Webasto direct discharge heaters
- Onan Commercial 7kW generator
- Zone Defense color back-up camera system
- Wireless handheld microphone system
- Interior and exterior audio system
- Acore white powdercoated modular shelving with 15° slantback
- Custom fabricated aluminum storage cabinets
- Flip-up workstation behind front/rear seats
- Workstation has provision for book return cart
"LDV was a joy to work with. We had a great working relationship with them. They were consistently quick...
Thank you all for being a really great company to work with. This has been an enjoyable process on this end.
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.