Conway Public Library Bookmobile
Conway County Public Library wanted to offer their community a new bookmobile and expand their outreach. It will regularly visit various areas of the county, and is a great way to start out their 100th Anniversary. The 16' body features an exterior with easy access to battery and generator compartments, an automatic awning that will retract in high winds, and a Tommy gate. The interior has white custom shelving and storage bins, an administravie desk, and flip-down bench seating.
- Ford E-450 Cutaway Chassis
- Triton 6.8L V-10
- 16′ van body with exterior storage compartment
- Electric awning
- Wheelchair lift
- Backup camera system with color monitor
- Tommy gate for lobby stops and material transfer
- LDV custom fabricated shelving with oversized bins
- Smart HDTV for streaming programs
- Built in WiFi
"LDV was a joy to work with. We had a great working relationship with them. They were consistently quick...
Thank you all for being a really great company to work with. This has been an enjoyable process on this end.
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.