Concord Police Department (NH) Mobile Crime Lab
The Concord Police Department’s new Mobile Crime Lab is built on a Ford Transit 350 gasoline high roof extended length chassis and features the 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine with automatic transmission. Entry into the vehicle is through the sliding curbside entry door or the rear doors with bumper step. The vehicle equipped with an emergency lighting and siren package, bright LED scene lighting and a power retracting pneumatic awning. Their vehicle also has an auto eject shore power inlet on the curbside. There are also two telescoping light poles for night operations on the streetside of the vehicle.
Inside, the vehicle has custom aluminum cabinets with adjustable shelving, a workstation with stainless steel counter top and an overhead cabinet with dry erase writing surface. There are two switchable undercabinet LED lights at the workstation. We installed two custom fabricated magnetic dry erase white boards. For additional gear storage, Concord PD elected to add cargo mesh netting. Lighting is bright 6″ round LED controlled by two switches. We also prewired and made provisions for customer-supplied radios. A Cradlepoint cellular router with roof mounted antennas is also included.
- Ford Transit 350 high roof extended length
- Ford EcoBoost V6 w/ automatic transmission
- Power awning
- Sliding side entry
- Dual rear entry doors
- Step bumper
- Emergency lighting and siren package
- LED scene lights
- LED light poles
- Custom aluminum cabinetry
- Adjustable shelving
- Workstation with stainless counter top
- Magnetic dry erase white boards (2)
- Dry erase writing surface on overhead cabinet
- Cradlepoint cellular router
- Prewired for customer supplied radios
- LED 6″ round ceiling lights
- Auto eject shore power inlet
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..