Comer Volunteer Fire Department (GA) Equipment Vehicle
This emergency equipment vehicle is built on a Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis with a Cummins B6.7L 240HP diesel engine with an Allison 2200HS automatic transmission with PTO provision. The all aluminum body is corrosion resistant and features a flip down rear step for entry into the vehicle. There is an LED courtesy light and electric step at the curbside entry door as well. We undercoated the entire vehicle for additional corrosion resistance. A color backup camera system has been installed to assist with parking maneuvers.
Inside, we installed custom gear lockers and fixed bench seating for staff members. There are wall mounted air tank holders. We installed custom fabricated overhead cabinetry as well for additional storage. Ceiling-mounted grab handles are included. A large storage closet at the rear of the equipment vehicle is also included. Four Streamlight™ flashlights are mounted to the curbside wall. Aluminum box pan adjustable shelving and tank storage are also part of the interior. A small refrigerator for convenience has been included.
The HVAC system consists of two low profile rooftop A/C units and a power roof ventilator. An Onan Commercial Quiet generator supplies plenty of electric power to the vehicle. A full vehicle surge suppression system has been installed to protect the installed electronics. Lighting is LED throughout.
- Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis
- Cummins B6.7L diesel engine
- Allison 2200HS automatic transmission
- All aluminum body construction
- Onan Commercial Quiet diesel generator
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- Adjustable aluminum box pan shelving
- Gear storage closets
- (4) Streamlight™ flashlights
- (4) Scuba walkaway brackets
- Tank storage rack
- Flip down rear step at bumper
- Shore power inlet with auto eject
- Custom aluminum cabinetry
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..