Chickasaw Nation (OK) Mobile Medical Vehicle
Built on a Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis, this mobile medical vehicle can be utilized for gen med and COVID-19 response. The vehicle is equipped with a large swing out door and an accessibility lift. LDV fabricated Extreme Duty body storage compartments have also been included. Entry into the vehicle is through a curbside entry door.
Inside, the vehicle has a front patient room with a medical exam table, work area with physician’s stool and a flip down bench seat. A magnetic closure pocket door is included for privacy. A pressurized water supply system is installed. A complete wall mounted medical diagnostics system is also installed. Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets are utilized throughout. The center of the vehicle has several more cabinets with work surface top, medical grade refrigerator and a sink. We included a lavatory with sink and toilet as well. There is also a small galley with refrigerator and a 32″ display monitor.
The rear of the vehicle features another private patient room with flip down work counter and physician’s stool. The wheelchair lift door is also in this room. An additional sink and a small hot water heater are also included. We also included a small electronics rack and a floor to ceiling closet for storage. HVAC duties are handled by three ducted low profile rooftop A/C units with wall thermostat. There are also two wall mount electric heaters. An Onan Commercial Quiet 12kW diesel generator supplies electric power to the vehicle.
- Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis
- All aluminum body construction
- Braun wheelchair lift
- Curbside entry door
- (3) Ducted low profile rooftop A/C units
- (2) Patient rooms
- Extreme Duty body storage compartments
- (2) Medical examination tables
- (2) Physician’s stools
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinetry
- Pressurized water supply system
- Lavatory with toilet and sink
- Flip down bench seating
- Welch Allyn medical diagnostics equipment
- Digital floor scale
- (2) Wall mount electric heaters
- Onan 12kW diesel generator
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- Medical grade refrigerator
- Galley with refrigerator
- Wifi temperature and humidity sensor
- 32″ LED Smart TV monitor
- HDTV antenna
- CAT6 network wiring and jacks
- Prewired for customer-supplied multi-function printer
- (2) Network synchronized clocks
- 18ft. power retractable awning
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..