Boone County Public Library Bookmobile
Boone County Public Library recently took delivery of their LDV-built bookmobile. The bookmobile is built on a 22ft. Ford F59 walk-in van chassis with gasoline Triton V10 power and features white Acore bookshelves with a 15° slantback, audio/PA sound system, Zone Defense back-up camera, custom powdercoated aluminum storage cabinets, upgraded driver and passenger seating, Wrico 12kW generator, custom bench seating with removable cushions for extra storage, a rear-mounted wheelchair lift, skylight for extra interior light and more.
- Ford F59 22ft. walk-in van
- Gasoline 6.8L Triton V10 SOHC EFI
- 22,000 GVWR
- 5.38 rear axle ratio
- Upgraded driver and passenger seating
- Laminate countertops in gray fleck
- Acore book shelves with 15° slantback
- Wrico 12kW generator
- Whelen exterior LED scene lights
- Napco Gemini vehicle alarm system
- Coleman low profile rooftop A/C unit
- Samsung 40″ 4K UltraLED smart tv mounted in weatherproof housing
- Dometic Weather Pro awning
- Zone Defense color back-up camera system
- Wireless handheld microphone system
- Interior and exterior audio system
- Dry erase writing board on cabinet door
- Custom fabricated aluminum storage cabinets
- Flip-up workstation behind front/rear seats
- Benchseat has provision for book return
"LDV was a joy to work with. We had a great working relationship with them. They were consistently quick...
Thank you all for being a really great company to work with. This has been an enjoyable process on this end.
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.