Blood Center of Wisconsin Mobile Medical Vehicle
The BloodCenter of Wisconsin chose LDV to manufacture their new mobile blood collection vehicle after years of operating out of a traditional blood bus. The new walk in style van platform offered a number of advantages over their previous unit. With a smaller footprint for parking and improved turning radius, parking has become a much easier proposal. The new vehicle offers more storage and is easier to get in and out of for donors. The ceiling height at 91" gives the mobile a much more spacious feel and donors don't have to crouch to navigate the interior. Designed with flat screen televisions at each donor station, the BloodCenter can run promotional video while donating is taking place. The exclusive LDV Intel-I-Touch™ operating system reduces operating start-up, errors, and the need for constant retraining with each new operator.
- Non CDL Commercial Freightliner MT55 Chassis
- 39.5′ overall length and 8′ wide all-aluminum walk in style van body
- Load space height of 91″
- Custom fabricated bench seats with antimicrobial vinyl
- Custom fabricated aluminum cabinets
- Solid surface countertops with antimicrobial finish
- (4) ASI mobile blood donation chairs
- Blood bank refrigerator
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Commercial quiet diesel generator
- Multiplex controlled power and data electronics system
- (8) 19″ Televisions mounted throughout
- DVD Player, audio/video distribution, CAT6 networking cable
- Awning and leveling system
Support and Resources
Have a question? We've got answers.
Get the answers you need.
Discover our financing options.