Amarillo ISD Mobile Command Center
Built on a Freightliner MT-55, this mobile command center includes a Cummins 240HP engine, Allison 2200 HS automatic transmission with park pawl with PTO provision, an air ride suspension, and air brakes.
Inside, three workstations sit below a 43″ LED TV monitor in the front work area along with a work station that includes a desk and pneumatic task chair in the corner. In the center, a custom-fabricated mounting system to secure a Middle Atlantic open framed electronics rack has been added. Prewiring and provisions have also been made for communications radios and a customer-supplied printer/fax/copier/scanner. In the rear work area, a 43″ LED TV monitor can be found above the fixed bench seating with removable cushions, providing storage for a stowable table. A magnetic dry erase board framed in aluminum sits above flip-down bench seating.
On the exterior, an underbody storage compartment provides additional outside storage for your tents, chairs etc for your mobile COVID testing site. A 12-kW generator sits inside a custom-fabricated generator housing. For HVAC needs, two low-profile air conditioners and a wall mount 5,120 Btu/hr electric heater have been integrated into the vehicle. An emergency lights and siren package is included along with a color backup camera system affords extra safety when backing up the vehicle. Prewiring and provisions have also been made for a customer-installed rear mast on this mobile command center. Amarillo PD has two of these trucks in service.
- Freightliner MT-55 forward control chassis
- Air ride rear suspension and air brakes
- Cummins 240HP engine
- Allison 2200 HS automatic transmission with park pawl with PTO provision
- 30″ wide bolt-on flip-down step on rear bumper
- Zone Defense color backup camera system
- Fixed bench seating with removable cushions
- Flip-down bench seating
- Stowable table
- Custom-fabricated aluminum cabinets
- Laminate countertops
- Magnetic dry erase board framed in aluminum
- Prewire and make provisions for communications radio
- 2 Coleman Mach 8 Series low-profile air conditioners
- Broach wall mount 5,120Btu/hr electric heater
- Onan Commercial Quiet Diesel 12-kW generator
- Custom-fabricated housing for generator
- Emergency light and siren package
- Prewire and make provisions for customer installed rear mast
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..