Allstate Insurance (IL) Mobile Command Center
LDV recently completed this new mobile command center for Allstate Insurance. The vehicle is built on a Freightliner XCR coach chassis and features a CUMMINS B6.7L turbo diesel engine with an Allison 3000EVS automatic transmission. The command center has dual slide outs for maximum interior workspace as well as a weatherproof exterior workstation with a 55″ QLED 4K Smart display monitor. A Sony Blu-Ray disc player is also included. Setup of the vehicle is simplified thanks to our Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation touchscreen. A three camera rear view system has also been added to ease parking maneuvers. The vehicle body has storage compartments for gear storage as well. A pull out stair cassette is used for entering the vehicle on the curbside.
Inside, the front work room has six workstations each with a spider base task chair. Custom aluminum cabinetry is utilized for storage. Magnetic surface dry erase white boards have been fabricated an installed throughout the interior. The center of the vehicle features a large electronics rack to house all of the installed equipment. A galley complete with microwave, Keurig® coffee maker and a small refrigerator for convenience has also been installed. A multi-function printer/copier is also included in the center of the vehicle interior. The rear of the vehicle is home to a conference and collaboration room. We fabricated fixed bench seating and also installed flip down bench seating for staff. The rear wall has a 55″ high resolution display monitor as well. A large storage cabinet provides room for staff equipment and gear.
A powerful 20kW liquid-cooled diesel generator has been installed to supply the electric power to the command center. We added air bag mounts to the generator and installed everything within a custom fabricated generator compartment. A full vehicle surge suppression system protects all of the installed electronics. We equipped the command center with a leveling system to stabilize it while deployed. Bright LED scene lighting has been installed to the exterior of the vehicle for night operations. The exterior also has perimeter IP cameras with a video decoder installed. An HDTV antenna and HDMI matrix switcher are also installed in the vehicle interior. CAT6 network wiring and jacks are utilized throughout. A customer supplied broadband system and cellular router have also been installed in the command center. A lateral arm awning rounds out the exterior features of the vehicle.
- Freightliner XCR chassis
- CUMMINS B6.7L diesel engine
- Allison 3000EVS automatic transmission
- (2) Flat floor slide-outs
- Weatherproof exterior workstation
- Intel-I-Touch™ vehicle automation system
- 55″ QLED 4K Smart TV
- 55″ high resolution display
- 24″ high resolution display
- Vehicle leveling system
- Body storage compartments
- Pull out stairwell system
- (2) Magnetic soft closure pocket doors
- (3) Sliding egress windows for safety
- Galley w/ microwave, Keurig® and refrigerator
- (6) Spider base task chairs
- Fixed bench seating
- Flip down bench seating
- Custom aluminum cabinetry
- LED scene lighting
- Magnetic surface dry erase white boards
- Solid surface counter tops
- 20kW liquid-cooled diesel generator
- Full vehicle surge suppression system
- (4) Ducted low profile rooftop A/C units
- (2) Direct discharge diesel-fired furnaces
- (4) Perimeter IP cameras
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Have a question? We’ve got answers..