Want to build amazing products? Looking for year-round work, steady hours, a clean indoor workplace, great coworkers, and a professional environment? For over 30 years, LDV, Inc., has been the nation’s largest supplier of tool trucks, command centers, SWAT trucks, bomb response vehicles, and mobile medical vehicles – and we’re still growing!
We are seeking full-time, first and second shift Skilled General Laborers with a variety of skills and experience to assist in building and installing components in custom vehicles.
Skills from the following trades apply, but we are also willing to train the right people:
- Low voltage wiring
- Job responsibilities include:
- Installation of flooring, walls, ceilings, cabinets, shelves, doors, windows, and trim.
- Cutting, drilling, and assembling brackets, supports, and other items required to mount custom components.
- Installing audio/video, communication, HVAC, plumbing, or other equipment.
- Installing AC/DC wiring systems.
- Experience with power tools, wiring, and measuring is desired, but we are willing to train the right people!
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a crew in a fast-paced environment.
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, upholstery, and/or metal fabrication skills are a plus.