Want to build amazing products? Looking for year-round work, steady hours, a clean indoor workplace, great coworkers, and a professional environment? For over 30 years, LDV, Inc., has been the nation’s largest supplier of tool trucks, command centers, SWAT trucks, bomb response vehicles, and mobile medical vehicles – and we’re still growing!
- Installing walls, ceilings, floors and other components on tool trucks.
- Building and finishing custom wood products based on work orders and/or blueprints.
- Lacing pegboards for tool truck interiors.
- Assisting in the installation of batteries and heavy cabling systems.
- Experience with power tools, wiring, and measuring is desired, but we are willing to train the right people!
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a crew in a fast-paced environment.
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, upholstery, and/or metal fabrication skills are a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.